Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blissful Egerie FOTD

Loving Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes right now! I will review the Chanel Lilium quad soon, I am using it here. I also ordered Chanel Egerie Rouge Coco. I have been wanting it since they came out, but I figured I had enough coral lipsticks. I guess I didn't.....





FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Chanel Lilium
-green all over lid
-yellow on center of lid
-pink on inner corners
-taupe in crease
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in Black

CHEEKS
Tarte Blissful AC Blush

LIPS
Chanel Egerie

6 comments:

PerilouslyPale said...

That's one fierce wing!!!

Mar said...

I love this look. I want to buy Chanel summer collection. Do you use fake tan in summer? I am also very pale. I would like to know your favorite foundations and skin care. Thank you.

Martha said...

Thanks :)

Mar- I don't fake tan- it's just too much work for me. I really like NARS Sheer Glow and the new Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing foundation right now. For skincare I use Clean & Clear Sensitive face wash, Bobbi Brown Long Wear makeup remover, and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Elta MD Clear Sunscreen is what I am using for sunscreen at the moment.

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

This quad looks like it was made for you! Also please share your secret for looking so well rested since I know you just had a baby not too long ago?!? Congrats, by the way on your newest bundle of joy!

Martha said...

Thanks Devoted! My secret is lots of concealer and taking a picture at the right angle ;)

Red lips, Black hair said...

Beautiful!