Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Orpheline Blush Swatches and Review

The second Rouge Bunny Rouge blush I indulged in is called Orpheline. I reviewed Gracilis *here*.

Same pretty and sleek packaging.

Orpheline is a warm strawberry pink. It appears bright in the pan, but it is sheer and buildable.


I don't have anything quite similar to compare, although I think it is very close to Illamasqua Hussy.

It is warm compared to my bright pink colors. Even MAC Hipness looks cooler toned.


Orpheline is a great everyday pink color with a natural subtle shimmer. This is the same high quality I experienced from Gracilis- smooth and long lasting. I am loving my Rouge Bunny Rouge blushes.

4 comments:

triciathomas said...

Pretty colors!! Congrats on the darling baby!

VampiressDoll said...

Awww so pretty!! Never yet tried a product of Rouge Bunny's I love the name though. XD

Klara said...

I really love the RBR blushes, the texture is just so smooth and they have a lovely subtle sheen to them. I've been wearing Habanera a lot recently, such a gorgeous warm shade for summer. x Klara

productdoctor said...

Nice swatches!