Thursday, May 12, 2011

NARS Dogon Eyeshadow Duo Swatches and Review

After convincing myself I didn't want any of NARS summer, I decided Dogon would have to be mine. Numerous reviews have been done showing the unique duo chrome in the lighter shade, and I knew I would regret passing it up.


Dogon has a light greyish taupe with a greenish silver flash, and a deep greenish black with subtle navy shimmer. Both shades are very smooth and have nice pigment. No chalkiness or trouble with blending here.

The color change was hard to capture, but I tried my best. You are just going to have to trust me when I say- beautiful!


Here it is compared to MAC Club. Club has a similar green flash, but looks dark brown in comparison. I compared the deeper color in Dogon to a true matte black so you might see the greenish tinge.



Dogon is a standout in NARS Summer. Don't miss out if you love unique eyeshadow colors.

If I haven't convinced you, here are some other great reviews:

-Joeybunny at The Pink Sith

-The Beauty Look Book

-Makeup Magpie

No comments: