Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dogon and Darling FOTD

I have some new NARS waiting to be swatched and played with- reviews to come soon. I also love the new Becca Guava Beach Tint. It is a beautiful coral pink flush.






FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage under eyes
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Eye Primer
NARS Dogon Duo
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Dior Aurora Bronzer
Becca Guava Beach Tint

LIPS
NARS Little Darling

6 comments:

lexi920 said...

I really need this duo - so pretty! Did you get the trio?

ketoglutarat said...

this looks so amazing! i will definitely have to get dogon duo!!!

LauraJean396 said...

U r so darned pretty!! I must resist Dogon!!!!

Martha said...

I didn't get the trio Lexi- figured I wouldn't use bright colors as often.

PerilouslyPale said...

Ooohhh that tint looks amazing! Maybe I should try them out. Love the colour on you.

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

That looks fantastic on! you also have very pretty skin, lucky!