Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dior It Pink FOTD

Here is a simple and fun summer look. After liking Dior Addict Baby Rose, I decided to get It Pink- a sheer hot pink.




FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Light + NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
MAC Careblend in Light
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chanel Enigma Palette
-light pink on inner corners
-taupe in top row all over lid and crease
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
Becca Watermelon Beach Tint
NARS Luxor Multiple

LIPS
Dior Addict It Pink

4 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I knew it would look perfect on you! xx

Jess.ica said...

i recently got baby rose too and absolutely love it. Dior It Pink looks lovely too. You should check out Singuliere. It's an amazing pink too

Martha said...

Thank you Musing! I am loving the Dior Aurora too after your convincing to get it :)

Jessica- I will check that one out. I know I want more colors!

Jen W said...

Dior Addict It Pink looks amazing on you. I wish I had your skin *sigh*