Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dior Creme de Gloss Review and Swatches

I recently tried Dior Creme de Gloss and have really enjoyed it! I have no idea if these are offered currently from Dior- I found them on a website that sells discontinued things.

I got Beige Silk Satin, Creamy Almond, and Fig Nectar. They are a thick opaque lip gloss- much like a liquid lipstick.

They apply with a doe foot which I prefer to a brush applicator. These are not at all sticky and very smooth. The colors are all flattering and wear 3-4 hours on average.

Beige Silk Satin is a brownish peach. Creamy Almond is a light warm pink with soft shimmer. Fig Nectar is a mauve.

If you can find these still, I highly recommend checking them out.

3 comments:

lexi920 said...

These were my favorite too - what's the site you found them on?

I would love to get another tube of #231 - I also love the green tea scent!

Martha said...

I got mine from allcosmeticswholesale.com. I think they are still up on Dior.com but more $$.

lexi920 said...

Thanks Martha! I'll be checking it out.