Monday, May 2, 2011

Chanel FOTD: Rediscovering Old Favorites

I have been looking at peachy blushes for spring when all I really needed was to combine a couple blushes for a fresher look. I also pulled out my all time favorite neutral palette, Chanel Kaska Beige. These soft neutrals have the perfect amount of subtle shimmer. Yes, you need it!




FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
MAC Careblend Powder in Light
Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Fair
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chanel Kaska Beige
-cream on inner corners
-gold on lid
-deepest brown in outer V
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
Chanel Mocha Joues Contraste
Chanel In Love Joues Contraste

LIPS
Burt's Bees Hibiscus tinted balm

2 comments:

PerilouslyPale said...

That's too funny! The FOTD I posted this morning is of Chanel Kaska Beige. It is one of my favourites too and fabulous for us blue eyed gals. Beautiful look!

Martha said...

I love your use of pinks with the quad! I have recently discovered Armani and it is a slippery slope :)