Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sea Turtles Part Deux FOTD

I had to give this palette a second try, and I am more pleased with this look. I am still not blown away with the Turtles, but I think I can make them work. I had to apply the darkest color first to get the most color payoff. I also used a bit of Visine to wet my brush with the two lighter colors.






FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + aloe vera gel
Benefit Eye Bright under eyes
Clinique Airbrush Concealer Fair
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
Clinique Gentle Light Powder #2
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette
-green in outer V and crease
-brown on lid with Visine
-light color on inner corners with Visine
Clinique Egyptian on lower lash line with green from palette
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP

CHEEKS
Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette

LIPS
BB Bare Pink Rich Lip Color
NARS Frivolous Gloss Stick

4 comments:

Jessyyy said...

ich mag deine amus immer total ...das sieht alles immer so harmonisch weich bei dir aus
total schick

S K said...

they just don't get any purdier than you! have you had your baby yet? sorry been out of the loop since leaving MUA!

xoxo
ReillyJ

Martha said...

Reilly!! Thanks :) No baby yet, but I am due in May. We miss you!

Ladymorri said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! I had the exact same reaction to the turtle palette. I'm a huge lover of all things Chantecaille, especially their Les Macarons Face Palette & Bengali Palette (both awesome!!) and had high expectations that the Turtle palette would be as incredible as it looked. Thank you for giving me some ideas and showing me that there is hope!