Friday, March 4, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick Swatches and Review


First let me say, I have never seen such a pretty promo picture for Viva Glam! They are always trashy or very editorial and unwearable. I am not a Gaga fan at all, but she looks beautiful here.

Gaga 2 is an Amplified Cream finish. It is very rich and full coverage with no shimmer.


It is described as a light warm beige. This color is going to either be love or hate for you. On some skin tones, it can look too nude or brownish. I think it really works well for lighter skin though. It gives me a nude look without the look of death.


Amplified cream is a tricky finish. Your lips must be in perfect shape with no dry skin or lines. It is not a forgiving formula at all, showing even minor lip imperfections.


I think Gaga 2 is worth checking out, though try to see this in person to see if it will work for you.

No comments: