Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Inspired By" FOTD

I have no idea who this girl is, but I stumbled on her picture searching for looks with a nude lip. I love the colors, but wanted to soften the look for daytime.

Here is what I came up with using the Becca Enigma palette and my new NARS Irresistiblement Bronzer:



FACE
MAC Careblend Powder Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
BB Black Mauve Shimmer Ink as base
Becca Enigma Palette
-Surah on lid
-Silesia in crease, outer V, lower lash line
Becca Nymph on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
NARS Irresistiblement
Becca Nymph

LIPS
NARS Madere
NARS Hopi Gloss Pencil

1 comment:

Takky said...

I love this style ! U r so professional make up ! :D