Friday, March 25, 2011

Becca Rosebud Lip and Cheek Creme Swatches and Review

And now back to a brand which has yet to disappoint me- Becca!

Rosebud Lip and Cheek Creme is a cream tint for lips and cheeks. Obviously.

Here it is in relation to the Pressed Shimmer Powder (biggest) and Soft Touch Blush (medium size). They are pretty tiny, but the good news is that you hardly need any to give a fresh glow to your cheeks.


I found these too drying to use on my lips, but hey, you can't win them all.


Rosebud is a light blue based pink. Its cool pink tones give a nice flushed look that is still natural.


Here it is hanging out with its BFF Tuberose:

Swatches for reference. The swatch is bit heavy, so it is less bright when blended out on the cheek:



Becca Lip and Cheek Cremes have made a cream blush believer out of me! They look fresh and dewy without being greasy, and they last all day on my skin.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Becca was my first foray into cream blushes, and now I'm hooked! So much that I find myself neglecting my beloved Illamasqua blush!

Christy said...

What a pretty shade! This may be my first Becca purchase :)