Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zoya Intimate Collection Swatches and Review

I have been on a polish kick lately, and Zoya is at the top of my list right now. Their Intimate Spring Collection was full of win for me.


First up is Dove, a light gray cream. This went on smoothly in two even coats. It is a beautiful neutral cement, perfect for spring.





Marley is a light lavender cream with hidden shimmer. You can see the pale shimmers up close and in the light. This was also two coats, no problems. I love how clean it looks.



Caitlin is a blue toned gray- it almost looks like a cornflower blue in some lights. It is deeper than the first two, but not harsh at all. Again, this was two coats.



Gemma is a softened dusty green with blue shimmer. The shimmer is subtle and hard to capture. I like this different take on green for spring. Gemma did require three coats to become opaque.



Jules is a beige base with tons of gold shimmer and glitter. It is smooth despite the amount of shimmer. It is eye catching for sure, but still refined. This was three coats.



Last we have Danni, a warm purple with golden shimmer. I already have this one on my toes. It is fun and girly. Two coats was all I needed.



I am very pleased with the range of colors in this collection. Clean pastels, interesting mid-tones, and some fun shimmery colors as well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I got this whole collection as well. I've only tried Jules so far but I love it and love the others just in the bottle!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh. I love every single one of those colors!!!!