Sunday, February 6, 2011

UD Naked FOTD: Toasted Darkhorse

Awhile back, a reader asked about my favorite combinations with the Urban Decay Naked Palette and suggested I do a series of looks. Great idea! Here is my first one using Toasted, Darkhorse, Sin, and Virgin.







FACE
Nars Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + aloe vera gel
Clinique Gentle Light Powder #2
Clinique Airbrush Concealer Fair
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
UD Naked Palette
-Toasted on lid and crease
-Darkhorse in crease
-Sin on inner lid
-Virgin on tear ducts
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Mocha JC
Chanel Pink Explosion JC

LIPS
Becca Gisella

2 comments:

Zeynep said...

so I just got this palette and tried something similar to Toasted Darkhorse this morning and it came out so dark! I'm guessing since your look looks very light, you didn't use much shadow??

Martha said...

I just build of the shadow until I get it how deep I want it. I have actually had trouble getting some of the deeper shades in this palette to show though!