Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morphorium Blue FOTD

Wow, check out Shu Uemura for Spring!


They have a couple of beautiful palettes out, and Morphorium Blue caught my eye.

Before I lost my good sense and bought it immediately, I decided to dig into my large stash of eyeshadow colors. This is what I came up with:



Close enough for now, right? For a great review on the Morphorium Blue palette, check out *The Non-Blonde* and *Photographs and Gasoline*.

I didn't try to copy the look in the ad exactly, but I was inspired my the color combination.






FACE
Nars Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + aloe vera gel
Clinique Gentle Light Powder #2
Clinique Airbrush Concealer Fair
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
UD Radium on entire lid
UD Haight in center of lid
NARS Belly Dance (purple only) in outer V
KVD Sugar Skull on inner corners
BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink on lower lash line
UD Bourbon over BB liner
MAC Blacktrack on top lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
R&R Spank
Clinique Fresh Bloom in Bamboo Pink

LIPS
Korres Cherry Oil Gloss in Light Purple

3 comments:

MiraSundari said...

WOW! The colours look gorgeous on you doll :) I am loving this palette atm! x

Musing on Beauty said...

Very pretty colors, they look great on you and you make this look very wearable, too! Love it!

LauraJean396 said...

Very Pretty!