Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Clinique FOTD

My love of Clinique is surprising my lately! I got a new powder and concealer that is working out quite well so far. I also still love the blushes.






FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + aloe gel
Clinique Gentle Light Powder #2
Clinique Airbrush Concealer Fair
MUFE HD Powder to set concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo medium ash

EYES
UDPP
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette
-Lap Dance all over lid and crease
-Stiletto in outer V
-Pink Cheeks on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
Lancome Tabac on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP black

CHEEKS
Clinique Cupid

LIPS
Korres Natural Pink lipstick

3 comments:

triciathomas said...

Beautiful!!! I cannot believe how flawless your skin is!!! When I am preggo I get the dreaded pregnancy mask and it has never really gone away!!! I use Bare Essucenuls foundation powder and like it but I used to only wear Clinique maybe I should try it again!

Martha said...

Thank you Tricia :) I can say at least my skin doesn't go crazy during pregnancy. Many other things go crazy though lol.

I am loving my NARS foundation with the Clinique powder, but am tempted to try Clinique for foundation too. I hear good things about Superfit and Acne Solutions foundations.

Musicalhouses said...

Great FOTD! Love the blush and lips!