Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chanel Black Pearl Swatches and Review

Look what I got my grubby little hands on recently.

I love the interlocking Cs:



My one Chanel polish was lonely. It was asking for a friend:





Black Pearl is a teal tinged grey with a delicate frost finish. It isn't frosty really, just pearlescent.
I think I am just making up words now.

It goes on smoothly without showing too many brush strokes. I used three coats here.

I love the teal flash it has!

How does it looked topped with Illusion D'Or you ask?

Pretty sweet!


For now I am happy with my tiny collection of Chanel polish. At $26 a bottle, I can't see it expanding much anytime soon.

3 comments:

MiraSundari said...

I'm utterly jealous! Black Pearl looks gorgeous :D

My-My said...

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of Chanel posts. I'm starting to think I'm missing out here! I'm glad your Chanel polishes aren't lonely anymore. :)

jv said...

I have both of these and they are stunning but I would have never thought to wear them together! Fantastic idea! Great blog you have here. :D Jeanie