Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Becca Songbird Blush Swatches and Review

A certain person has been influencing me in my Becca purchasing. Songbird was first seen on Shades of Becca right *here*.

I have recently fallen for peach blush, so please don't tell pink blush I have been seeing other colors.

Check out the tiny UFO packages:


Lip and Cheek Creme on the left and Blush on the right.


Songbird is a coral with faint golden shimmer. It looks dark in the pan, but is sheer and buildable.


It looks closest to MAC Spaced Out in this picture, but Spaced Out is much more orange and frosty.

This is a flattering color, and a nice formula. It isn't chalky at all. It has just enough pigment to give natural looking color, without scary clown cheeks on fair skin. I will definitely be checking out other colors of Soft Touch Blush from Becca!

No comments: