Thursday, January 20, 2011

Becca Sheer Tint Lip Color Swatches and Review

I have hopped on the Becca bandwagon this year and discovered some new favorites. I ended up trying Sheer Tint Lip Color in Gisella and Estella. Both are very neutral and safe colors.


Check out the heavy metal tube they come in. "Becca" is stamped on the end of the cap, which screws on securely.


Gisella (top) is a rosy brownish pink. Estella (bottom) is a slightly pinkish caramel nude.


They have a very faint caramel scent, and are smooth like a lip balm. You can get more color with a couple layers, or a more sheer effect with one swipe.


I love the flattering colors which I think would work on a wide range of skin tones. I also love the sturdy and sleek packaging. This is a nice formula if you prefer your lipstick to look natural, soft, and glossy.

No comments: