Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Swatches and Review

Hard Candy has a new line out in Walmart with some promising items. How special are they?

Well, maybe not that special.....

Glamoflauge is a heavy duty concealer promising to cover tattoos. I don't have any of those, but I do have serious dark circles.

I tried Glamoflauge for about a week. It is definitely full coverage! I found it to be too heavy under the eyes though, even when using the tiniest bit. It did cover well, but it also creased even when I set it with powder.

Here are some swatches. Light was a good match for me- MAC NC15. The color selection is limited to three shades, so it would be hard to match many different skin tones.

If you are looking for a heavy duty concealer, this might do the trick. Too bad Hard Candy Glamoflauge was a miss for me.

No comments: