Monday, October 4, 2010

Rock & Republic Eyeshadow Swatches and Review

I jumped on the Rock & Republic eyeshadow bandwagon shortly after getting Snakeskin from my sister. It was so gorgeous and smooth I decided I must need a few more, right?


I got these from the Rock & Republic website when they had the 50% off code.



The eyeshadow has the same pretty logo and sturdy packaging as the blush.


There is a nice sized mirror inside. Oooh, shiny.


Here it is next to a NARS eyeshadow duo.




All of the colors are smooth and have medium pigmentation. They aren't overly packed with color, but they are not lacking either. They are very buildable and would be great for the eyeshadow novice.



Snakeskin is an olive taupe with a satin finish. It has a very subtle golden shimmer which was impossible to capture.



Skintight is a pearly cream colored highlighter. It isn't overly frosty.



Wicked is a deep shimmery green. It is deeper than MAC Humid.



Wicked is a matte deep purple with slight brownish tones.


I am again pleased with Rock & Republic makeup. I would highly recommend this brand especially with the huge discounts going around.

No comments: