Saturday, October 2, 2010

NARS Belly Dance FOTD


NARS Belly Dance has a grass green shimmer and a warm matte purple.


I wasn't sure if I was going to like these colors together. Sometimes green and purple can bring terrifying thoughts to mind.



But I am surprised at how much I love it!






FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
Alima Satin Matte Foundation B2
Alima Finishing Powder Keiko
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
NARS Bellydance
-green on lid
-purple in crease and lower lash line
R&R Envy to define crease and outer V
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Mata Hari

LIPS
MAC Flutterby
MAC Partial To Pink

4 comments:

Hebridean Sprite said...

I never thought those two would look so lovely together! Love it! Thanks for the post!

Martha said...

You are welcome :)

Biba said...

It looks very pretty!

BeautyOnTheWay said...

The last picture looks gorgeous!