Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chanel Winter FOTD


I love the promo picture for Chanel Winter this year! Smoky copper brown and pink. I have not bought anything from the collection, but I thought I could do a look inspired by the picture with things I already own. I think a deep base would have intensified the brown even more- maybe I can try it over a MAC Greasepaint next time.






FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Kung Pao
Chanel Enigma Quad- light pink shade
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Dollymix
NARS Nico

LIPS
UD Naked
Chanel Pink Teaser

1 comment:

Amee said...

Pretty!!!
I liked your eye makeup a lot.. its superb ya :)
u looking fab