Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chanel Month: Simple FOTD


Enigma is a gorgeous quad for smoky eyes, but for this simple look I used the top row only.



In Love is a peach with subtle golden shimmer. A very believable blush on my skin tone, and I could see it working on a wide range of other skin tones as well.



Chintz is a light pinky peach.


Bikini Peach is a milky light peach with golden shimmer.






FACE
MUFE HD Powder as primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Antique Lace to set concealer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chanel Enigma- taupe on lid, pink on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel In Love
TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer

LIPS
Chanel Chintz
Chanel Bikini Peach

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Enigma is proving to be one of my favorite Chanel quads. I've been able to come up with a number of different looks ranging from soft, hazy daytime looks to deeper, smokier evening looks. It's all in how you work the three darker colors. Your simple daytime look is lovely with your eye color.

Biba said...

Pretty colours! Is this blush from one of the LE's or is it permanent?

Kristi W @ life at the chateau whitman said...

Gorgeous quad! Do you know any dupes for the top right shade?

Diane said...

Great FOTD, and I love the Enigma quad. After seeing your FOTD I think I need Bikini Peach in my life. I think I need the Mocha blush too!

Martha said...

Biba I am not sure if it is LE or not, sorry, I was able to order it from Nordstrom.com a few months ago.

Kristi, sorry, I don't know of any dupes in my collection at least ;)