Friday, September 17, 2010

Chanel Month: Pink Paladins


Enigma is a gorgeous and versatile palette. For this look I used the gray in the bottom row- a steel gray with silver shimmer.



Rose Petale was my first Joues Contraste purchase. It is a rose pink with a slight glow, though it doesn't shimmer or sparkle. It is a natural pink color on my NC20 skin.



Okay I am not a gamer, so I had to google "paladin" to find out what it was. lol I used it with Pixie Epoxy here which really brought out the aqua shimmer. Next time I want to try it without, so that the taupe base stands out more.

Sorry, I need to put more effort into keeping my mouth closed in pictures. durrr





FACE
MUFE HD Powder as primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
BB Corrector Light Bisque
BB Pale Yellow Powder
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Damn Paladins all over
Chanel Enigma- bottom row gray in crease
MAC Blacktrack
UD Gunmetal 24/7 liner on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Rose Petale

LIPS
MAC Cyndi lipstick
MAC Gaga lipstick

No comments: