Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chanel Month: Fall FOTD

Samoa + Bon Bon

Golden Sun look so brown in my swatch, but it gives a flushed berry color on the cheeks.


I thought the colors in this were a bit Fall themed- I can't wait!




FACE
MUFE HD Powder as primer
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
BE Wild Ruby, Vintage Ruby, Golden Ruby
Clinique Egyptian Liner
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Golden Sun

LIPS
Chanel Samoa Aqualumiere Lipstick
Chanel Bon Bon Aqualumiere Gloss

2 comments:

lexi920 said...

Pretty gloss! The blush does give you a lovely flush.

Simone said...

Oh this is mean! Pink Explosion looks beautiful in the swatch and I'm trying so hard to find a reason that I do not need it!

You're a beautiful woman! I get very envious of all these FOTD's from you as you're so pretty!