Monday, August 23, 2010

Rainbow Week: Violet FOTD

This is a bit more vibrant in real life. I still haven't gotten the hang of taking pictures on an overcast day.





FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
MAC Violet Pigment on lid
MAC Smut in outer V and crease
Fyrinnae Shinkirou on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
UD Gunmetal 24/7 liner on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Pink Explosion

LIPS
MAC Cherry Blossom

4 comments:

lexi920 said...

I love it! Lately, my idea of a vibrant eye is just adding a purple liner on my lower lash line. Looks like it's time to experiment with my MAC "Stars & Rockets" shadow.

Nora-Schu said...

Love! You're so pretty :)

Tara said...

Beautiful as usual! Random question, but do you curl your eyelashes before or after you apply your liner?

Martha said...

Lol Lexi- I am working my way up from that look as well.

Thanks Nora!!

Tara- I curl first, before eyeshadow and liner. I find that it smudges everything otherwise.