Friday, August 27, 2010

Rainbow Week: Teal FOTD

This the perfect look for a night out, rock concert, or cooking chicken in the oven. I will let you guess which I will be doing tonight.






FACE
MUFE HD Powder as primer, and to set
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
UD Peace on lid
MAC Plumage in crease
UD Zero in outer V
Fyrinnae Shinkirou on inner corners
MAC Blacktrack
UD Deviant + Covet on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
R&R Spank

LIPS
MAC Modesty
NARS Striptease
**odd combo of names huh?

4 comments:

lexi920 said...

I would love to see your eyes when baking cookies (which is what I'll be doing tonight for a 15yr old's birthday party).

I love this look btw...makes me want to use my MAC Club and Rajasthan duo right now. I did a neutral eye/red gloss combo again.

Musing on Beauty said...

It surely made the chicken extremely happy ;-)

ModestyBrown said...

That looks lovely! Did you give the chicken a wink? You could have flashed your wrists and given it a modesty striptease! lol.

Tara said...

Love this! It looks so pretty with your skin and hair color! Very striking!