Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NARS Oasis Lipgloss + Cruising Lipstick: Swatches and Review

More NARS. Have I become too predictable?


Oasis is part of a series of glosses that match NARS Blush shades. Oasis is a plummy pink with golden sparkles.


The texture is a bit stickier than the Striptease Gloss I have, but not as sticky as MAC Lipglass.

It has decent pigmentation and is a very flattering color that I could see working on many skin tones.


Cruising is a sheer light pink. The texture is very smooth and not at all drying. It has a light herbal scent that I really like.


It is slightly cool toned with a touch of brown, and it gives me the most perfect MLBB (my lips but better) pink lip. Huge win!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I want to see a picture of Cruisin' on your lips, please! :)

Kristina said...

Err, and by "Cruisin'," I mean "Cruising." I think my brain has just started to MAC-ify names, since they so often do things like removing the "g" from the end of gerunds... hah!

Martha said...

Haha. I did a FOTD for tomorrow with it :)

ModestyBrown said...

Both of these products look gorgeous. I'm looking forward to the FOTD! x

aretha said...

did you notice that all the new nars lipsticks have a slight herbal scent? all my old ones are fragrance free ! :P

Martha said...

Thanks Modesty!

Aretha- I only have the new ones and I like the scent. I have heard a lot of people dislike the smell on the older ones though.