Thursday, August 19, 2010

NARS Eyeshadow Week: Rajasthan FOTD



Rajasthan has a shimmery beige and a deep blackened green with subtle shimmer. It is smooth, pigmented, and all around perfect.





FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
NARS Rajasthan Duo
-beige all over
-green on lower lash line
Dior Iridescent Leather
-center on inner corners
-darkest brown in crease
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
R&R All Nighter

LIPS
NARS Striptease
NARS Orgasm

6 comments:

Jana said...

I love this duo, but I don't have it, unfortunately -.- Nars is difficult to purchase in Germany, so annoying.
I really like your Nars Swatches, I think the colours are very authentic on your photos, as far as I can see. Thank you for your efforts, by the way!

pinkribbons said...

I just received this eyeshadow and haven't gotten around to play with it yet, but will try this look tonight. Love the blush on you too.

aretha said...

this duo is so lovely! =)

Biba said...

Oh, I want this duo!

lexi920 said...

sadly, I think I love this duo more than Tzarine.

Martha said...

Jana- thanks, glad my swatches are helpful :)

thank you pinkribbons and aretha!

Biba- it really is one of my favorites

Lexi- Tzarine is definitely on my list next