Friday, August 20, 2010

NARS Eyeshadow Week: Pleasures of Paris part 2 FOTD



This time I used the purple colors in the Pleasures of Paris Palette. The top row has Nepal, a shimmering pink, Violetta, a matte lavender, and Demon Lover, a deep matte purple.





FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
Benefit Skinny Jeans all over
NARS Pleasures of Paris
-Demon Lover in crease
-Violetta to blend out crease
-Abyssinia on inner corners
Lancome Erika F on center of lid
MAC Blacktrack
UD Rockstar on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Lancome Mauve Coquette
MAC Azalea Blossom

LIPS
MAC Partial To Pink

5 comments:

lexi920 said...

I like this palette much better than the Nordstrom exclusive, Modern Love that came out 2 yrs ago, I believe? Sadly that palette doesn't get play anymore. Maybe I should revisit.

STILL.WANT.THIS!

great look!

Martha said...

Thanks lexi :) It is a great palette to have if you can track it down

Cheryl said...

i am loving all your nars EOTD! giving me tons of new ideas for appliaction since i own almost all the same shades. i feel so sad i didn't buy this palette when it was out. was on a pesky m/u no buy at the time. not sure if you've already done it, but could you compare fez and galapagos? i already own galapagos and always debate buying fez.

ModestyBrown said...

I'm extremely tempted by this palette, there are so many colours that I love! Thanks for the swatches x

Martha said...

Thanks Cheryl! I don't know how soon I will be able to swatch the two colors, but Fez is lighter and more bronze than Galapagos. Definitely very different, so you might need both :)

You're welcome Modesty!