Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NARS Eyeshadow Week: Pleasures of Paris FOTD



Pleasures of Paris contains my go-to bronze eye colors. I used the bottom row for this look. Fez is a medium shimmering bronze. Abyssinia is a shimmery pale cream color. Cordura is a deep blackened brown with golden sparkles.





FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
NARS Pleasures of Paris
-Fez all over
-Cordura in outer V and lower lash line
-Abyssinia on inner corner
MAC Shade on waterline
BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Gina

LIPS
Maybelline Colorsensational Park Ave. Peach
(I added Chanel Coral Love Glossimer later in the day to make the lip color more peach)

3 comments:

lexi920 said...

ugh I need this palette. I thought I was done shopping the NARS shadows. BOO!

partysis said...

I REALLY like this look on you! Gina looks really pretty on you too! I ordered Foreplay with the 50% off R&R so I'm hoping to skip Gina, but we will see what happens lol

Martha said...

lexi- it is a great palette to have!

Thanks Naomi :)