Sunday, August 15, 2010

NARS Eyeshadow Week: Charade FOTD



Charade has a dusty light pink and dusty lavender, both of which have a satin finish. It isn't heavily pigmented, and almost reminds me of watercolors.





FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
NARS Charade Duo
-pink on inner lid
-purple on outer lid and crease and lower lash line
NARS Demon Lover in crease (from Pleasures of Paris)
NARS Nepal on inner corner (from Pleasures of Paris)
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Dollymix

LIPS
NARS Cruising
NARS Oasis lipgloss

2 comments:

lexi920 said...

Pretty but I'm wondering if I'd have to pack it on to get that to show up on me.

My NARS shadow of the day? Tzarine duo with the bronze gold in my crease. The gold shadow of Tzarine looks more silver on me (lid) and grey sparkly side is used on the outer v corners.

Martha said...

It is very sheer. I am really wanting Tzarine as well :) Sounds pretty!