Sunday, August 22, 2010

NARS Eyeshadow Week: All About Eve FOTD



All About Eve has a pinkish flesh colored shimmer and a frosty pale cream. A highlight color I always go to!

Please forgive the strange lighting in these pictures, a huge storm rolled in as I was just beginning.






FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
NARS All About Eve
-left side on lid and brow bone
-right side on inner corners
MAC Haux in crease
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Douceur to contour
Clinique Iced Lotus on apples and top of cheek bones

LIPS
MAC Subculture
Chanel Cambon

3 comments:

Ra said...

Hey Martha,
Which eyeshadow brushes do you use? Thanks. Ra.

Martha said...

Ra- Here is a post that has some pictures and descriptions as well:
http://planetmartha.blogspot.com/2010/05/tools-of-trade.html

Zuzu*s Petals said...

Hi, Martha, I know this is an ancient post, but I just wanted to say what a beautiful EOTD you created. I always thought Eve would be too dark for me, but now I think I might need to get it. I already have Iced Lotus. :)