Saturday, August 21, 2010

MUFE HD Microfinish Blush #6: Swatches and Review

I decided to take advantage of the Sephora 100 point sample recently. Unfortunately, I think it is now gone online. There is a shipping promo for VIBs good through the end of August. Use VIBSHIP for free shipping at any amount- this is one time use only.

I received Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in #6 Quickie, a salmon pink.

Here is a size comparison:


To the best of my knowledge (but don't quote me), this is about one third of the amount of the full sized blush. A tiny pin head dot will cover one cheek well. I found this to last all day on me, though I did top it with a bit of MAC Spaced Out. The finish is not at all sticky or overly creamy.

Here are some color comparisons:


I am considering trying a pink color next. I think these work well on their own, and also make a great base for powder blushes. It applied well with fingers, and was best built up gradually.


Just a group shot of my MUFE sample family :) I will post a full face shot in a few days when I use this again.

2 comments:

ModestyBrown said...

Ooh, lovely. I'm really interested in the MUFE blushers. I wish we had such great sample offers in the U.K.! Have fun experimenting.

Ged said...

don't you think it's too small? i've been eying on that blush too!