Saturday, August 14, 2010

Estee Lauder SunBlush Illuminator: Swatches and Review

I really should have been paying more attention to Estee Lauder this summer. I saw pictures of this bronzer, knew I needed it, and swapped in order to get it.



I dig the slightly 70's packaging.


Inside is a corally pink color surrounded by a bronzed champagne.


Swirled together they create a luminous bronzey peach color. I can use this as a blush, or layer lightly for a highlighter. This is luminous without being shiny, which is always a plus in my book.


Another thumbs up for Estee Lauder!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, this is positively lovely! Can't wait until it arrives at the CCO!

Martha said...

I hear it has been spotted at some CCOs- hope you can find it!

Cheri said...

oooh, that is so pretty! I haven't been able to find it yet, but I'm hoping!!