Friday, August 13, 2010

Enigma Again FOTD

I swear that I don't walk around all day with scraggly hair. Air dry has been the recent discovery for my newly wavy hair. Pregnancy took my hair from straight to wavy, so it has taken some experimenting. I have to say, it is infinitely easier though.




(still haven't figured out how to do a proper eye closeup)

FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chanel Enigma
-pink on lid
-purple in crease
-gray in lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Pink Explosion

LIPS
MAC Long Stem Rose Slimshine
Chanel Bikini Peach Glossimer

2 comments:

Ra said...

I love the sophisticated, natural looks you create. Great inspiration.

Martha said...

Thanks Ra!