Monday, July 5, 2010

Undercurrent FOTD

I have done something very similar to this before, I just switched the eyeshadow and blush colors up this time. I like to add a colorful liner or shadow to the lower lash line when I get bored with neutrals. I feel like it is a safe way to experiment with color.




FACE
NARS Mont Blanc Sheer Glow + Revlon Shell Photoready
BB Light Bisque Corrector
BB Pale Yellow Sheer Loose Powder
Anastasia Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo

EYES
UDPP
UD Smog
UD Maui Wowie
UD Secret Service
MAC Molasses Pearliglide
MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
NARS Amour
Lancome Miel Glace

LIPS
Chanel Coral Glow

2 comments:

Pinch said...

Wow, you're pretty! I love your makeup, it looks so clean and fresh. And Smog suits you so well!

Martha said...

Thank you! I am loving Smog lately