Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Toasted FOTD

I couldn't wait to break open the Naked Palette and do a look!





FACE
NARS Mont Blanc Sheer Glow + Revlon Shell Photoready
BB Light Bisque Corrector
MAC Prep + Prime Powder
Anastasia Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo

EYES
UDPP
UD Naked Palette
-Toasted on lid
-Virgin on tear duct
-Sin to blend the first two colors
-Hustle in outer V
-Creep lightly over Hustle, mostly in crease
MAC Blacktrack
MAC Almost Noir Pearlglide on lower lashline
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Buddy Up
MAC Porcelain Pink

LIPS
BE Sugar Buxom Gloss

3 comments:

Biba said...

You are so pretty!

Marley said...

Just discovered your blog (through KarlaSugar!) and love it!! I'm MarleyPugh on MUA, although I don't post there nearly as much as I used to. Anyway, you have made me deeply lem the Naked palette now, and about five other things I've spotted just browsing your blog! Adding you to my blogroll!

Martha said...

Thank you Biba :)

Hey Marley- good to see you here!