Friday, July 9, 2010

Do Want! The July Edition

Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently, and perhaps later, my wallet.

#1 Dior Misty Mauve Quint


I have a couple Dior Quints that I love and rely on for a no fail look when I don't want to think too much. This looks like another great staple - nice color combo and a good mix of textures. Check out TheBeautyLookBook for a wonderful review. Temptalia also has a review and swatches on lighter skin.


#2 Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette


With new creative director Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder has some promising collections in the near future. Look at the gorgeous blue and teal in this palette! Lipglossiping has a lovely look with this new palette.


#3 The Body Shop Smoke and Fire


Beautiful compact! I hope the shimmer goes through all the way. This looks like the perfect berry color for fall. TheNotice has a swatch and pictures.

3 comments:

Biba said...

This TBS blush looks great!

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) said...

I love fall makeup! I saw some swatches of the Misty Mauve quint and it made me not want it though :/
I'm glad to hear that EL has a new director, they could use a bit of revamping!

Martha said...

I think The Body Shop collection might have another color in the leaves compact, but I haven't seen pictures.

Mimi- I would love to go see the Dior IRL, if I can be patient enough :)