Sunday, July 11, 2010

Clinique Blushes Are Pure Awesome!!

Where have these been all my life? Right in the department store hanging out with the Three Step System I guess. I have a few highlighters from Clinique- the Fresh Bloom All Over Colors- which are beautiful, though I have never ventured into Clinique blush. One was gifted to me recently by a friend, and the rest is history.


Here are the super shiny mirror compacts. You could dislike them if you hate fingerprints, or like me, you could be drawn to the shiny.


Check out how the back is completely clear:



Inside is a full mirror and a nice sized brush. Some brushes that come inside the compact are ridiculous (Chanel I am looking at you), but this brush is very soft and a good size.


See the clear sides?



Cupid is a warm natural pink with hardly any shimmer.


Iced Lotus is a shimmery lavender pink. I have used this as a highlighter over blush and on its own.


For $19 I would highly recommend you check Clinique Blushing Blush out. Wait until GWP time to get an even sweeter deal! Precious Posy is next on my list :)

No comments: