Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chanel Pink Teaser and Coral Love: Review and Swatches









I decided to get two of the new four Glossimers from Chanel Fall. These are the most unique for my collection, and I can see them being used the most.

Coral Love is a sheer light pink base with tons of gold shimmer.

Pink Teaser is a more pigmented warm pink base with a subtle golden shimmer.

Both have a gel like consistency with great staying power. You have to be okay with obvious sparkle, but these really glow in the light!

3 comments:

Catanya said...

I think Coral Love is so so beautiful! Thanks a lot for swatching them!

Kristie @ naturalNchicmakeup.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the swatches. I love these glossimers. This is probably the most exciting Chanel collection released for me.

Martha said...

You are both welcome :) I am loving these summery colors in the Fall collection!