Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chanel Enigma: A Natural FOTD

As dramatic of a look as Chanel Enigma makes, it also makes a nice subtle look.

Cool indirect light:


Warmer sunlight:





FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
BB Concealer Warm Ivory
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Chanel Enigma
-taupe color on lid and under lash line
-light pink on inner lid and tear duct
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Pink Explosion
MAC Perfect Topping

LIPS
UD Naked
Chanel Pink Teaser


Would you like to see what I look at while I take my face pictures?

3 comments:

aretha said...

this palette looks lovely on you, martha :) i sure hope that this palette comes to asia! :)

Pinch said...

Oh no, not another reason for me to want Chanel Enigma! Ack, you've done it, Martha!

Martha said...

Thanks Aretha- I hope you are able to get it!

Pinch- it is definitely a lovely palette :)