Monday, July 12, 2010

Bronzey Eyes with Urban Decay Naked FOTD

Yes, it's that dang palette again.



FACE
NARS Mont Blanc Sheer Glow + Revlon Shell Photoready
BB Light Bisque Corrector
MAC Prep + Prime Powder
Anastasia Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo

EYES
UDPP
UD Naked Palette
-Smog on lid and crease
-Buck on out V
-Half Baked on inner corner
-Smog and Half Baked on lower lash line
MAC Molasses Pearlglide
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in Black

CHEEKS
Clinique Fresh Bloom in Camellia
MAC Instant Chic

LIPS
Lancome Copacabana Coffee Juicy Tube (anyone else hate the name Juicy Tube??)

3 comments:

Biba said...

Very lovely!
I would love to see more close-up picks of your eyes, so I could re-create some of your looks...

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Those colors really make your eyes pop.

And I hate that name as well..."juicy" is one of those words that annoys me. No idea why!

Martha said...

Thanks Biba- I will try some closeups, though they never turn out quite right. I need practice I guess :)

Thanks Anne and lol