Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blue Dahlia FOTD

Here is a more dramatic look (for me at least) using the teal and blue colors in this palette.




FACE
Stila One Step Light
BB Corrector Light Bisque
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
EL Blue Dahlia Palette
-teal on lid
-navy in crease
-black in outer V
MAC Your Ladyship in inner corner
BB Indigo Ink on top and bottom
UD Gunmetal liner on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Instant Chic
MAC Fleurry

LIPS
MAC Marquise'D
Chanel Coral Love

6 comments:

lexi920 said...

So pretty. You are really making me want this palette and I thought I was going to stop after finding UD's Naked palette and the 2 NARS duos.

Biba said...

I love it!

Laura - Emerald Green 88 said...

Just wanted to say this is gorgeous on you and I love your FOTDs!

Martha said...

Thank you all :)

Diane said...

Wow simply gorgeous, seriously good job I love your FOTD.

Martha said...

Thanks Diane :)