Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today was an Awesome Shopping Day.....

I went to Professional Beauty Supply last week to check out their selection of Zoya nail polish, and found the store completely closed and gone with no note. This morning I decided to Google the store to see where they had moved. It turns out they merged with their main store downtown.

I called to find their Saturday hours and found they closed at 12! I decided I had to go today, so we got ready and headed out. Anywhere takes us about 45 minutes to get to, and this is no exception. We made it 20 minutes before closing, so I headed directly to the clearance section first. I usually don't find much, but it doesn't hurt to check.

I found two full bins of OPI for 99 cents a piece!!!! After fully digging through, I did look around the other displays. I found a couple other things, but nothing beats my clearance bin OPIs.









Total paid = $21 :) :)

3 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

Nice buys! I wish we had these sort of sales in the UK! You'd never find OPI here for 99p :( x

Elizabeth said...

That's amazing! I admire your restraint! I would've gone home with both bins, I'm sure. :)

PS The Zoya's are amazing - those two are among my favorites. As is Essie Sexy Divide. Great haul!

Martha said...

Thanks girls :) I was very excited