Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reject Bin FOTD

I was in the mood to shop a few days ago, so I hit up my pile of reject makeup. Don't feel sorry for my unloved pile, it will find good and caring homes eventually. Here are a couple recoveries : Stila Charmed Palette and Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner. I am still unsure if Honey is golden or jaundiced. It would be lovely on a deeper olive skin tone.




FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + LM TM Illuminating
MUFE HD Powder
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
Stila Charmed
-bronze on lid
-cranberry in crease
-purple in outer V
MAC Molasses Pearlglide
UD Honey on lower lash line and tear duct
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
BB Aruba Bronzer
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder

LIPS
Chanel Evanescent
MAC Smile Dazzleglass

No comments: