Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NARS Love!

NARS is a brand I have a little of, but the amount is growing steadily. I love Sheer Glow Foundation and the Loose Powder still a year later. They have amazing blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow as well. I have had nothing but great customer service from NARS. A recent set of codes pushed me over the edge.


I ordered Amour and Exhibit A blushes and Heat Wave lipstick. Look at the awesome deluxe samples on the left. KSUGAR for the lip gloss Duo, and LAGUNASUMMER for the mini Laguna Bronzer. I believe there are minimum amounts you have to meet for the freebies.




Amour is a soft peachy pink.


Exhibit A is a bright orange. I barely tapped my skunk brush in this for a light flush.


Laguna is a medium bronzer with subtle gold flecks.

Heat Wave is a matte retro orange red.


I will be posting some FOTD pictures later this week featuring my new NARS goodies!

No comments: