Monday, June 21, 2010

Coco FOTD

Coco is a gorgeous pigment. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but if you can get it, GO! It is a lovely neutral taupe that flashes different colors depending what colors you pair with it.

In other news, I love Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but it didn't stand the test of time today. It melted a bit and caused my mascara to smudge under my eyes. That was with a day inside with AC. The coverage is so perfect though.





FACE
LM TM Nude
Benefit Hello Flawless Champagne
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Anastasia Brow Powder Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
MAC Coco Pigment
MAC White Wheat
MAC Inventive
UD Crash Liner
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Mocha

LIPS
Clinique Blushberry Shine

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Coco pigment is fabulous! I've had mine for years, need to pull it out again it's been awhile since I've used it. It's too bad that the LM TM didn't work for you, I love it. Sheer, yet covers everything beautifully, it's one of my beauty essentials

Martha said...

The TM was so perfect in every other way, and I keep pulling it out to try again. lol

Brianna said...

it may work better as a winter TM when you don't have the humidity factor