Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yay for Bobbi Brown's New Lip Treatment FOTD

BobbiBrown.com recently had free shipping, so I decided to give the Lip Treatment a try. I have seen beautiful swatches from KarlaSugar, and heard rave reviews on the formula. I also added an eyeshadow in Champagne Shimmer to complete my four pan palette.

The Lip Treatment is wonderful! It is more like a glossy lipstick. Great pigment, smooth application without being overly slick, and nice pigmentation. These have spf 15, so I am crossing my fingers that I have no weird lip reaction to these.

Champagne Shimmer eyeshadow is a lovely neutral shade. It is a light golden cream shimmer. I love how my Bobbi Brown shadows have very refined shimmer- they don't look overly shiny or glittery.





FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
MAC MSFN Light/Medium
BB Corrector Light Bisque
MAC Prep + Prime Powder
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
BB Champagne Shimmer
BB Java Metallic
Clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
MAC Golden Kitty/Primpin

LIPS
BB Raspberry Pink Lip Treatment

Necklace from my Favorite Sister

No comments: