Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ruby FOTD and Rodent NOTD

I love Bare Escentuals SO MUCH! I have a small collection of eyeshadow and blush (well small is very subjective), and they tend to get ignored. The Ruby Collection is perfect. I wore it non-stop when I first got it, and for good reason. The colors are so pretty, and they would look good on many different skin tones. I gave a Ruby Set to my sister in law for her birthday and she is a fair toned redhead. Of course, I bet it is no longer available, but Bare Escentuals has many other great starter kits.






FACE
MUFE HD Primer
NARS Sheer Glow
NARS Loose Powder
BB Corrector
Anastasia Brow Powder

EYES
UDPP
BE Wild Ruby
BE Vintage Ruby
BE Golden Ruby
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
BE Ruby Radiance

LIPS
Lipstick Queen Medieval


And on to my rodent nails, American Apparel Mouse. I had trouble capturing this color accurately. It the shadows it is a cool lavender taupe, but in full sun it has a very warm cast.

No comments: